woensdag 9 december 2009

Hill+cab

Pretty darn nice to see my buddies again! Picked them up from the airport with awesome "Vince timingskills" had to wait roughly 30 seconds for them :D . After dinner we took a cab back to my place where we sat down for a moment or 2 before they crashed down in their bedroom for a 14houer sleep! :O . When they woke up again at 15.15...-.-" we wanted to go for a swim in de sea, but they got discouraged by some kinda...I dunnno, this: Oh well swimmingpool is always there :). It feels weird to be something between a host and just a random tourist but sure feels good when they tell me the food and places I pick for dinner are good :D .Shipped my first complaints within 36 hours after there arrival lolz.






Tuesday we went to Panenghill for a nice "little" hike after finally arriving at the right spot to start the walk (appearently it's not that common to walk up). We got attacked my monkey's, dogs, mosquito's, danger of an approaching thunderstorm and by some locals who set us up to check out the jungle aswell Grrrr/. We did make it to the top after several houers where we sat down for a most welcome drink and enjoyed the view.








Wednesday we asked a regular taksidriver to take us around the island to show us some nice spots to go, was a pretty good day imo. I can't tell too much right now. I am running out of time again. But again I was surprised by the kindness of people out here, after dinner and no buss coming the waiter from the restaurant we had dinner brought us back home all the way up the mountain.


Listen carefully









HWW out/

1 opmerking:

  1. Nice pictures. It looks like you have a lot of fun. Take care!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen