vrijdag 19 maart 2010

Thailand

Writing some stuff down before I forget about it.
Arrived 6th of March in BKK, traveled via Phucket to Railey.

This is de group Ive been travelling with so far:


Robin, he's a dutchy from the pokerunlimited forum.


This Steven also from pokerunlimited. He's having a hard time with the ladyboys.


Matt and Jordan, Matt is a Leggopoker coach and Jordan his girlfriend. They ve been travelling Thailand for a couple of months.


Jeff, also from leggopoker in this picture busy with is 4k icescreambet.


Robin again, and the final member of the group.

We lost Jeff when all the rest went to Railey and lost the 2 other Amerians today. 3 down 2 to go! :D


-I got limited packingskills when I dont sleep enough.
-Slept little in the plane again.
-Waited forever in a mac.
-Chang-ing out!
-Hard to see the difference between some girls and ladyboys.
-Got owned/scammed quite bit already.
-Chinatown is sick busy.
-Guitarhero for the win.
-VIP-Karaoke bowling was a lot of fun.
-Longtables view+food was outstanding.
-"Alice in wonderlands" sucks, "Book of eli" is solid.
-Very nice to see Alex again.
-Hard to see the difference between a "working girl" and a regular girl
-Made money on Thaibox betting. :D
-Took part in a sick $4k propbet involving a lot of icescream.
-Pingpongshows are awesome.
-"NO, I DONT WANT A FCKIN MASSAGE, TUK TUK OR SUIT, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!"
-It's easy to lose money in connect 4
-I found my nemesis
-Injured my wrist and elbow pretty seriously during a hike.
-Got stung by a jellyfish the very same day.
-Lagoon wasn't as good as I hoped for.
-Railey is mellow.
-Doing a padi scubadiving course in open water at the moment.
-I run like sh*t at credit card roulette.
-Travellers+Americans are nice people.
-Some people are above average. :D


slowly becoming a suspicous mind in this country.



Random chinatown.


Right on the street.


Viewpoint, During this hike van een verhoging afgepleurd :(


Railey


Worldpress?!


Ko san road


Had to pay the 3k Bath bill after losing credit card roulette while I only drunk for 300 bath->fuck my life! :D



This man is an ass for the following reasons: 1.Slammed his chair twice into me on the plain to Phucket 2.Complete jerk when I asked him to put his chair upright again. 3.Wanna be bold 3.French 4.probably sextourist==>nemesis, please kick him if you see him, thank you.


BKK


Thaiboxing.


Chang!!


Yeahh buddy!

HWW out//

1 opmerking:

  1. Please post the gg picture instead of that ladyboyshit lol :)

    /Oord

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen