maandag 30 november 2009

Gifts?!

It's not even December, but already took care of my christmaspresents :O . It's like pretty sick, usually I have to rush to the shops the very last minute. I almost feel like I have to prove to you guys it's really me typing this :P .I can't tell what it is but I think its a pretty nonstandard idea hehe:). Missed an opportunity to haggle, Jenny tried to but I just didnt realise what she was doing and said the price was fine, so ended up paying a little over I guess. It's probabably true what they say bout tourists: "more money then sense" I mean you just dont think of it.



Started to play some poker again after a whole week yest. usually we take breaks if we run poorly, but I ran well before my break and I still did yesterday so ship de dollies and not so much the EV(Expected Value)dollars hehe. Dont run well in real life betting tho, dont have really people to bet me actually... Today I had a chat with the guards, pretty funny people actually keep calling eachother "brainless" and stuf like that. Today I was the sucker tho, got myself into buying them all a drink if I couldnt tell the age of one of them is particular, they would buy me 10 drinks if I could. I think my odds were not great but was fun. I was quite close tho for a change. Its terrible to guess ages in this country haha. By typing this down I wonder if you/they actually can do it your/there self!!


Furthermore I switched from waching Heroes to reading a book, Hoeroesdvd's were so freakin tilting. Started of buying the first season on the nightmarket, watched the first 2 or 3 discs without any problems and by the time I really got hooked to the story it started to make weird noises and eventually stopped working. I was willing to pay full price for it at a regular store, but then again one of the discs wasn't working, got it finally replaced last friday, put the disc in the driver and guess what happened?....correct not able to play. FML!!!, probz have to buy a another DVD player or something. Anyway instead I started to read the book in the picture. Someone recommanded it, it's quite OK so far def. going to finish it.


As an end of this tiny, little update I wanted to show you this numberplate I saw couple of days ago, thought it was funny :D





Ciao!/

1 opmerking: