maandag 16 november 2009

only 19 days!

.
Been a while lol. I Just didnt have inspiration to write and there isn't much going on to be honest. I did attend the Forex course, it was really worth the money, but I didnt do too much with it since. Mostly becasue I run pretty well in poker and like school its hard to focus on something else for moneymakingpurposes when you make so much playing cards. I still have the manual and the emailadres of the tutor so if i feel like it i am ready to go. November so far have been a loooooot of poker, I actually took a shot 1000NL meaning you sit down at the tables with 1000usd. But didnt ran great and suffered a pretty sick beat with me being a 95.5% favourite for a 2500 pot so fuck my life haha.
.
.

.
.
.
Today I finally booked the flight to Macau for coming December when Leslie and Chris are coming over to join the great life hehe (A). We decided to shorten the trip to only 3 days so I hope I wont't get in trouble with renewing my visa. I really shud've booked earlier. Air Asia bumps de price with 20% every week or something lol. I better not tell my friends, I can live without there claims ;).
Especially after the telephonebill arrived today. I was pretty upset when I found out I have to pay another 180RM after the 150RM I paid earlier for October. Appearently I forgot to dial "124" before making a call to the Netherlands. Got multiple 20eu+ conversations :( . Happened to me before when I was calling from the Netherlands to Malaysia. So I probably didnt pay too much attention when they thought me to learn from your mistakes.
.
.

.
.
I am going to learn from the fact I f*cked catching a lizzard tho. I came home early today and I caught this lizzard trying to sneak into my appartment. I obv love lizzards *sarcasme* but just not in my house. They shit just about evreywhere. So i took out my "Tesco waterbased Aerosol musquito spray* to paralyse this tiny little thing, took it up and I was halfway to the balcony when it dropped his tail! wtf sir! lol. I did know they do that but still strange to see that moving tail on my clean floor...oh well
.
.

.
.
.
This is it, tired, ready to go to get some sleep. It's around 3.30am again :) .
.
You may have noticed this blog is written in english It's because I want my friends (maybe little early to call them friends already but W/e)from Malaysia to be able to read it aswell without using googletanslate all the time. Not sure if this is going to be the standard, depends on the reactions and wheter they keep calling me "Flint or "Flincent" El oh el haha. (its ok buddy hehe ;) ) I probz made even more mistakes then usual but what the heck this isnt my first language. U can drop a message if it's really really embarassing.
.
.
Out/

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten