dinsdag 17 november 2009

Keep running

My plan was to write a blogpost last Sunday, but I cudnt find time to do that. So this might gonna be a big one :) First of all the reason why I wasnt able to update Sunday...I pretty much lost my bed saturdaynight and when it finally said to me "yo dude overhere" it was past 7am. I was really desperate to get some sleep tho because Josh from the basketball court invited me earlier that week to join him to a concert from a band called "1 am" on Sunday. So around 4pm I rushed to a terrace where I joined Andrick and the Forex teacher (his name is Sha) to have breakfast/lunch/dinner and a big cappuchino to get going again before Josh and his buddy picked me up. Sha btw is a HERO! He's gonna travel all the way to Europe to take care of his monnies. Then u reached the "highest" in my opinion haha).





When we arrived at the concert 2 things surprised me: 1. there were seats?! 2. Josh seemed to know half of all people around. Anyay, I think the band was pretty good, but some of the story's in between were somewhat "aiks". Afterwards we went to a hawker place with a bunch of people, a pretty cool bunch of people to be honest. I had a great time and hopefully they had no probelems me being around altho I talked quite a lot lol :D.




(It annoys me I cant find a song of the band on the internet just now! why oh why did I leave the CD in the car :S .) Thats why I posted Heroes of war earlier.

I was back around midnight and just relaxing for a moment when my mother rang me up. I know this doesnt sound cool, but we spoke till 3.30 in the morning haha :0 . The only reason why I am telling you this is because afterwards I couldnt get to sleep, around 7am I had enuf of it and decided to clean my place up. I even scrubed the balcony! Good me imo. Then I went out for breakfast and when I returned I just had time to create a facebook account and a quick dive in the pool before going to the eastern oriental hotel where Raymond (typical Brit) said: "I like the E&O because its evening out...So when I got back I went straight to bed for a 12 houer sleep.(deserved it I think)


Tuesday not much going on, just started my day off pretty late and that's when
having lunch and do some grosseryshopping take ur whole day lol. Basketball sucked bigtime, when I arrived nobody was there but I wanted to play anyway, so I fetched a cab and got myself my ball. When I got back at the court there were 3 other players, so we obv played 2vs2 I think I played pretty well, I can feel I am getting back into a decent shape again. So it wasnt all bad but was donk enuf to totally forget to bring my ball back home...


Yesterday I spent my day with someone I met at the concert, After a pretty bad start (bus was late (with as result, packed bus, traffic jammed, getting kicked out of the bus too early and being pretty much lost) I was happy when I finally found her! I am not sure what I want to tell about this, I think it's best for now to just leave it right here :)

Today I've been to Georgetown with Jenny and some friends of her. I am not sure wheter I introduced Jenny already in my blog or not and cant be bothered to find out right now so if I already wrote this down please go and have a break for a second ;)I met Jenny last week in the bus, she had to cary these bags up Mount pleasure so I offred her a helping hand. She invited me to try the coconutmilk she bought, Spent quite some time at her place and after exchanging numbers I took of. Today she texted me if I was intrested in joining them go to Georgetown, she wanted to let me taste something, but I cant remeber the name of it *shame*. It was chinese white noodle soup hehe probably some people reading this know what I am talking about. Anyway kids of one of Jenny's friends wanted to have a swim at my place, I didnt realise I had to be around all the time dunno why actually, the guards just wanted it that way. I, at the other hand didn't want to miss out my bballgame for the 3rd time this week. So we outsmarted the system by just asking some random person to go to the guardhouse and take over my guests MUAHAHAH!. After my game I joined again and shared a meal. Jenny cooked spagehetti with some help of the childeren -really good spaghetti- I actually had to contributed my beloved cheese:0 Anyway was a good night learnt a bunch.

For now, lemme try to get some sleep since I ll be pretty much a babysitter tomorrow- morning before they leave again. Appearently the girls liked the swimmingpool, hope they dont drown me!

Out/

Note to myself: never try to make a dayreport again, it sucks!

1 opmerking:

  1. Dunno whats going on with the date:S . I posted this thing friday 27th of november.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen