maandag 25 januari 2010

Fuck, my life is good!!

Said and heard that an awfull lot of times last couple of weeks. I can only speak for myself when I say: I honestly feel that way at the moment. It's so good to realise it at the very moment you are having a good time. I dont know about you, but I usually find out afterwards that some things were pretty darn good. "Enjoy the moment" and "enjoy life" are hollow sentences to a lot of people. I have to admit it's probably easier to reconise a good life in a country where you see a lot of people struggle to survive evrey single day. Oh well, let's try to really live by it anyway!

I really love it when I realise I can go to every place in the world any time I want. I got the time, money, health and the anti-commitment to whatever. I wrote couple of blogs entries ago my plans down for comming months and I am probably not gonna stick to them. Some things are set but I am really considdering some other good stuff at the moment. I am not gonna write it down today becus I am not sure yet, dont want to bother you with all those stupid things crossing my mind. Keep you posted on that one!

Today was crazy. Why the heck does mankind want to fly 6 o'clock in the morning :O . We dropped James of today. James is one of the 2 guys I bumped into twice within a few hours a couple of weeks ago. Alex and James were really really drunk the second time I met them, and not just drunk, ready to party aswell. They asked me if I wanted to come along and I obv cudnt resist. That night was fun, Alex and James were cool, Alex almost ended up paying 200RM for a hamburger :O . Anyways ended up spending quite some time with them since.


l: Alex, r:James


Alex's friend, ran ino eachother in 3 different countries


Insta in love with the girl in white lol!












Weirdest coincidence Ive ever seen, involving 1 of the waitresses.




f.ck public tansportation and taksi's. Free rides ftw especially in cars like this one


21!!!


James got himself stung by a jellyfish the day before, and got ill afterwards. 5 days ill out of 3 weeks holliday, really felt for the guy. life sucks sometime.


Awesome!


My fouvourite word in English is LUNATIC. [x]I hazz found one :D


Birthdayhats are awesome when you go out!!




Still feeling "AIKS" couldnt go out with Alex and me =(






Never ever drunk as much before, felt slightly like the last scene of "the Hangover" when I looked back at the pictures next day. Was such a fkn awesome night!!

That's it.

HWW out/

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm glad that you had a good time over your birthday party and had some fun in PG. Did you play with some of them girls? LOL!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. W00t using blogspot for about 4 months and just now found out you appearently have to approve comments people are giving -.-"

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. i've heard that u are back to holland? are u going back to malaysia?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I ll go back to Malaysia at some point during the coming 5 months, but i am not sure when exactly and for how long. I was laughing earlier cus you complained about the wheather all the time in ur blog, but now I think you are very very right!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen