donderdag 14 januari 2010

Cliffs.

Yo!

Writing down some cliffnotes:

Januari started of really relaxt but starting to pick up some speed again. I am very tired due of some sick fun yesterday and the day before (will post pics later). Wanted to write down that I think KLM is fkn unreal, charging me 120 euro's to change my returnflight. Did it anyway since you dont really got a choice eh?
So I ll leave 27th 23.40. and will arrive 28th of Jan. 5.45. local time in Amsterdam. So if there are people out there who wanna hug and cry most welcome ;). It's good to come a couple of days earlier. keeps my options open me to play some live tourneypoker in the "Domstad classics"

Wasmachine went down. fml everey single piece of electronics had brokes down the last few months.

Running very poorly in getting a new appartment:

-not a great budget
-lady from the Midlands didnt call me (saw it kinda coming to be honest)
-estate agent cant help out on that one.

I strongly considder to stick with seaview and just getting another appartment :)

Thats it. Got a date with my bed around 10 so igg.

Hww out/

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ga je plaats reserveren btw voor dom classics?
    Ik weet niet goed of ik wil reserveren of niet ><
    Denk dat ik er gewoon langs ga in de hoop dat er nog een plaats is ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen