woensdag 6 januari 2010

Planning.

I went to see some appartments with an estate agent. Since my "contract" for the place I got right now expires at the end of this month Ive got to think in advance. iow PLANNING. I started the day of good by oversleeping, I woke up by the agent calling me that he was at my appartment already, (not funny!) then I had no water, and I was like OMG they cut me off for not paying my November bill yet(NOT FUNNY!^2). I found out later that the whole building had trouble with their water, so no probloms for me, phew!xd. Getting dressed didnt take me long and I was ready to go and get things done. Unfortunately the budget I came up with wasnt as reasonable as I honestly thought it was. At least for the conditions I've got. I did see a place wich at first sight fit my preferences but turned out to be a shithole!(I tooke some pics of it with my phone, not sure if i can get them onto my laptop tho.) I am starting to think it's a pretty big mistake to leave Seaview garden lol. Seriously I honestly don't understand how that guy is ever gonna rent that place out to someone in the condition as bad as it is right now. Went to another appartment by myself and got stuck in a security controlroom of a hotel/condo with a muslim girl. And don't tell me they don't flirt! :O. Actually nobody told me that, just my own prejustices. Makes me realise once again that I am still full of them. Anyway hopefully I can have a look at the Midlands next week. The good thing is they rent out pretty small units and the location is pretty much perfect, they promised me to gimme a call. *please do*


Midlands, this one doesnt look as good as Seaview either :( What am I doing? lol

Let me write my ideas down for coming months, and finish this blogentry. I pretty much made up my mind:

Get back to Holland 28th of January with my yearticket.
Book another retour to Malaysia leaving early March and returning medio June. Then fly from Amsterdam to Getwick and from Getwick to Las Vegas the first of july to return the 1st of August back to the Netherlands. Gives me the opportunity to spent a big part of the vacation with friends and family+some time to figure out if I wanna go study again or continue to live life like I do right now.


Think about it.

Sounds like a solid plan to me. I found a pretty resonable retour ticket Amsterdan>Kl>Amsterdam BUT makes a stop in Cairo. At first I thought that isn't great, but it does give me the opportunity to stick around in Egypt for a while wich is pretty cool imo. I have to check out the option of an "around the world ticket" first before I start booking tho. Furthermore I ll have to leave Malaysia 1 more time between March and June, not sure yet where I want to go, I mean there are a looot of options. Oh well we will see!



Take care!/

1 opmerking: